Next Level Removals is committed to continuing to provide exceptional customer service to our local and interstate clients. We put the health and wellbeing of both, customers and our staff as our top priority. We are monitoring the COVID-19 situation closely and abiding by all government regulations that are implemented.
What is Next Level Removal doing?
- Our Customers: Customers will be provided with a COVID-19 declaration form which is required to be completed and returned prior to their move, ensuring the continued safety of all staff and customers. These forms are completely confidential.
- Staff: We are actively updating all staff members with the latest information received from the Government.
- Cleanliness & personal hygiene: All of our trucks are equipped with hand sanitizer, alcohol wipes and are disinfected daily. Our staff members are aware of the best hygiene practices whilst out on removals jobs.
- Social distancing: Where possible all staff enforce social distancing practices.
- Monitoring Staff: Any member of staff who has recently travelled internationally or come into contact with a confirmed case of a COVID-19 carrier will be self-quarantined. Also, any staff member displaying flu-like symptoms is also required self-quarantine.
If you require a quote for any removals job or have any questions, please do feel free to contact us on 1300005400