Budget Interstate Removals
Have you heard of backloading? It’s a cost-friendly service most removalists like Next Level Removals offer, but not many customers are aware of it. It could be your ideal removals solution if you have a limited budget and can’t afford to book our full-service exclusive service. If you need backloading removalists, or other locations from Sydney, our friendly team of consultants can organise the whole process.
Ready to find out how to save money on your next removal, while still experiencing our world class customer service? Read on!
How to backload removals work?
If Next Level Removals is delivering full-service removal load from Sydney to another state, the truck then obviously has to return the other state at some point! To prevent a trip back without any contents in the truck, removalists take bookings for backload removals – aka booking your items in for removal this return trip back to Sydney.
As backloads can be sharing the same truck with other people’s items, you are only paying for the space that your belongings take up, hence why cheap backloading interstate is so cost-efficient.
Where can I get my belongings backloaded to?
We offer backload delivery to the following locations, depending on our removal schedule and what exclusive hire trips we have:
- Backloading Brisbane to Sydney and vice versa
- Sydney to Melbourne Backloading
Contact our consultants to see whether we have any trucks scheduled to other interstate locations that you may be able to backload from.
The benefits of cheap backloading interstate
If you’re considering booking a backloading trip with Next Level Removals, there are many benefits
- Price – it is cheaper to book your belongings into a backload removal, as you are taking advantage of a return trip and not booking an exclusive hire.
- It benefits Next Level Removals, as we aren’t making a return trip with an empty truck!
- You still get the same quality service we provide, as our expert removalists handle your belongings with care.
- If you’d like to book exclusive use of the return trip, this is called a ‘premium backload’, and you can organise it by talking to our consultants. It is cheaper than booking an exclusive move.
- Backloading helps the environment, taking advantage of a trip we were already making, and eliminating wasted space in our trucks.